Monday 6 February 2012

Arakelyan has a new name

Arakelyan contacted Historical Tenors, as Jean Dubois, in English to exchange recordings and gave a list, similar to an Arakelyan list  :), of singers that he was looking for  for purpose of exchange.  He did not want to exchange real physical records but only in CD form, a term coined by Arakelyan meaning mp3s of 78 that are not physically on CD.,  Of course he started praising the site!!!!

When asked why he did not write in French, he answered the following:

Though  I was born in France ( Lyon)  but  I lived since the childhood in Russia where my father taught philosophy in legal institute and already 50 years I live in St. Petersburg, in this reason I know only 2 languages - english and russian. In Russian you can meet with italian, french, spaniard etc. My grandfather sang in an opera in France and he has wakened in me love to opera art.

A very unlikely story.  Who is helping Arakelyan write that crap, as his English is very deficient to say the least.?

No comments:

Post a Comment