Monday 5 March 2012

Arakelyan must be manic depressive

The gentleman Arakalyan sent the following emails to Historical Tenors because he is mad at my comments:

1. 1. - IF I'M STUPID YOU ARE A CRAZY
2. I HAVE MANY RUSSIAN BOOKS ABOUT RUSSIAN OPERA SINGERS and  about their appearances (DAVIDOV, KLEMENTIEV AND MANY OTHERS)  FOR EXAMPLE ABOUT BIOGRAPHIES THAT YOUR FOOTMAN (ME) IS WROTE THAT  I HAVE STOLEN FROM SLOVARI.RU IS MINIMUM IDIOCY I'M WRITING FROM MY RARE BOOK - The musical encyclopedia in four parts, executive editor Y. V. Keldish, Publishing house the  Soviet encyclopedia, Moscow 1964, Slovari ru is not interested  me.TOO BAD HIS POSTS ARE COPIES OF THE SLOVAR
  If you want I can send you copy of this rare series of books about old russian opera singers.WHY???

2. Yeah for what? - because your footman (ME) have added some idiocy  in his blog which is nobody interested? I only can laugh at his blog. You are really child from Zurich.?????????Rido Pagliaccio


3. Idiot biographies in Slovari ru are based on my book NOW HE IS THE AUTHOR OF ALL BIOGRAPHIES

Now he wants to exchange again, he sent to Historical Tenors the following emails:

1. Bay the way I forgot to write that after 2 or 3 days I must receive from London 2 rare HOMOKORDs of Mario Matroiani, if you want I can send you.
2.Dear Francois do you have a Anker records of Nicola Fasciolo?

Arakelyan you are a nut case

No comments:

Post a Comment