Friday 6 April 2012

Arakelyan's Fernando De Lucia comment

a guy with a name David writes
Hi Ashot - de Lucia, a forgotten singer? I hope not! He's one of my all-time favourites. I have all the G&Ts on the old Rubini LPs (twice!); and the Pearl CD sets covering some of the same ground. I've heard (his parts of) the Phonotype operas, though haven't got great transfers; and I'm not sure if I've got transfers of all the Fonotipias. What I would really like is more transfers of his later Phonotypes! Maybe you have some of those hidden away too?? Perhaps you can email me -- phaistos -at- spamarrest -dot- com & let me know what the Fonotipias & operas would cost, and let me know about the Phonotypes? Thanks David

now the great Ashot
Hello David, thank you for your comment. Of couse no, De Lucia is not forgotten, but his late Phonotypes are really very rare and forgotten. However I have decided to sell In my blog records of some singers whose art are not forgotten, but I very much like to listen their rare records. I please you to send me your email on my stampanoni@rambler.ru
All the best
Ashot

Arakelyan forgot to mention that there is a lot of Material available on De Lucia, including a complete opera uploaded on as forum
Why would Ashot ask David to write to stampanoni@rambler.ru instead of answering to the email provided by David????
Arakelyan English is crap as usual



No comments:

Post a Comment